Playful Pony Party
Playful Pony Party Supplies are perfect for any girly girl who loves horses! Shop from the comfort of your saddle, and enjoy the convenience of having your Playful Pony Party Supplies sent right to your barn door in two shakes of a pony’s tail!
Is your little filly having her First Birthday? We have Playful Pony 1st Birthday Party Supplies, too!
Kick back on a bale of hay and let us tell you how to throw a barn-busting Playful Pony Party with fun Pony Party Ideas:
- Use hot glue or a few stitches to hold the ends of several lengths of the black curling ribbon to make a “pony tail”. Wrap a single width of the pink polka dot ribbon around the back of a chair, and clip or glue the pony tail to the ribbon. Top the tail with a fat bow, and your chairs will be rearing to go! After snacks and cake, your guests can wear their “Pony Tails” around their waists for tail-swishing fun! Click here for our Pony Tail Tutorial.
Use Moxzie’s Playful Pony Party Decorations
- We’ve got signs, centerpieces, door greeters, and bottle labels, and you can personalize them for FREE!
Make your own Photo Booth Area
Pour a tablespoon or two of caramel syrup into the bottom of a clear punch cup or clear parfait cup and stand Granny Smith Apple Slices on their ends in the cups. Do the same thing with ranch dip and carrot sticks. Have your snack cups match the rest of your tableware by decorating each cup with a Playful Pony Value Sticker ,and a piece of ribbon or raffia. Simple, yet satisfying munchies, and they are cute to boot!
Make crisp rice cereal bars and cut them into rectangles to resemble bales of hay. Tie a “rope” of red licorice or Curling Ribbon around the “bales”, and stack them on a tray.
Bake homemade cupcakes in our girly baking cup set and top with plastic horse favors. Surround your cupcakes with a fence made of toy building logs or small notches sticks. Place a Customizable Party Sign on the wall behind the table that says “Cupcake Corral”, and let your guests round up their own grub!
Activities and Games
SPIN THE POLISH
- Position 8 bottles of different colored nail polish around a piece of paper. Use a pen or a marker in the middle as a spinner. Have the girls take turn spinning. Whatever color the spinner points at, that is the color she paints one nail. Whoever has the most nail the same color gets a treat to take home. Maybe she gets to choose a bottle of polish!
- String glazed donuts along a heavy string or twine, and fasten the ends to two posts. (Or the porch and the fence, whatever.) Space the donuts out, and let your little pony princesses go at it. See who can finish their donut first, and give that girl a prize! The catch is the girls can’t use their hands!
- Cut off the very top of a three liter bottle and use it as a spout to hold a balloon open. Leave about 3 inches of plastic around the spout to use as a funnel. Stretch a balloon over the spout. Use the opening to fill the balloon with candy, toys, party favors, confetti, crayons, coins, and whatever else the kids will think is fun. Remove the spout and blow up the balloon. Give everyone a balloon to pop when they get home, or send them out to the backyard and let them pop away! (Be sure the kids have a treat bag to carry their loot if they pop the pinata at the party.) Click here for our Balloon Pops Tutorial.
Get your Playful Pony Party Supplies at Birthday Direct. We offer a large selection of Playful Pony Party Supplies with same-day order processing and shipping. Plus, qualifying orders receive FREE shipping!