Inspired by the New York Times bestselling book series, Pinkalicious, these Pinkalicious party planning ideas feature the pink-loving heroine of the same name who can’t stop eating pink cupcakes despite warnings from her parents. Your little princess will loving inviting all of her friends over for a fun and festive Pinkalicious party. Pinkalicious celebrates all things pink while showing that being yourself is best of all. Choose from Birthday Direct’s great selection of Pinkalicious party supplies, decorations, and favors, and while you’re shopping don’t forget to check out the FREE shipping offer.
Party Decorating Ideas
If you like simple parties, this theme is perfect. Pink, pink and more pink is all you need! Use these great decorating ideas for your Pinkalicious Party.
- Decorate the Pinkalicious birthday party tables with pink linens and cover with lacy overlays or doilies.
- Place Pinkalicious Lunch Plates on top of Classic Pink Lunch Plates to make a pinktastic place setting for your cupcake loving guests.
- Place tutus around the bottom of the cupcake towers
- Since Pinkalicious was mistaken as a pink peony, make a lovely centerpiece of peonies surrounded by floating craft butterflies, bees and birds
Pinkalicious loves eating cupcakes and having tea parties with her friends. You can serve a variety of pink food to serve at your Pinkalicious party.
- Pink bubblegum
- Pink jello
- Pink grapefruit.
- Pink cupcakes
Also set up a green table of food to cure the Pinkitis syndrome all the party-goers will come down with at the party:
- Green ring pops
- Double Mint gum
- Marshmellow peeps
- Andie mints
- Let the kids create their very own Tiaras and Wands. The kids can color them with Markers. You can also have them add on some self adhesive Gems and Rhinestones or use fun Foam Stickers to create their designs.
- Kids’ll love to make their own jewelry. There are lots of necklace and bracelet activity sets, and you can also buy Fruit Loops and some string and have the kids adorn their necks with fruit loop necklaces.
- Decorating cupcakes: Bake a batch of cupcakes, but leave them plain. Set them on the table together with frosting, frosting tubes and candy decorations. Let guests decorate their own .