Create a fashionable, hip party with lots of spooky style using these Monster High Party planning ideas. The Monster High TV show feature a number of cute, cool characters inspired by classic Hollywood monsters, such as Frankie Stein, Draculaura, and Clawdeen Wolf. These Monster High Party planning ideas combine these great characters with a stylish hot pink and black argyle pattern to create a truly unique and fun look that will have your girls screaming with delight. Order Monster High Party Supplies today from Birthday Direct and take advantage of the low discount prices and FREE shipping offer on qualifying orders.
Party Decorating Ideas
Get ready for a screaming good time by using these Monster High Party decorating ideas that are fun and easy to follow.
- Spread a black and hot pink plaid piece of fabric or a Monster High Table Cover over your party table
- Make an awesome and stylish chair cover by using your choice of fabric along with Monster High party decorations.
- Set your table with style by pairing Monster High Plates and Napkins with Black and Pink Plates and Napkins.
- Cut out black bat and pink bow shapes to stick to the wall.
- Scatter Skull and Cross Bones Confetti all over the table.
After getting all of the decorations up, just relax and wait for your guests to arrive: everyone’s going to have a monstrously good time.
Vampires hate anything with garlic, so be sure you use foods that are red and spooky. The food can be simple or outrageous it all depends how far you are willing to go. Here are some party food ideas:
- Red Velvet cupcakes with white icing and drizzle red cherry juice on top.
- Make red lip-shaped cookies and add fangs by using white icing.
- Bat Wings – chicken wings
- Veggies and Vampire Dip