So, Baby’s finally turning a year old! It’s already time for First birthday party ideas! Isn’t it amazing how the time does fly. What better way to celebrate than with a Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Party. With these Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Party planning ideas you can have a super cute party, and your little girl will be delighted to see her favorite Disney character. Birthday Direct has a large selection of birthday party supplies, decorations, and favors at incredible prices.
I’ll bet you remember the drive home from the hospital and now begins the lifelong tradition of planning birthday parties for your child, but planning a first birthday party is a very special time for you. We have listed several decorating ideas for a Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Party.
- Layering a Lemon Square Lunch Plate with a Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Dessert Plate, you have created a whole new feel to each place setting
- Sprinkle Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Confetti around the table and lay out Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Lunch and Beverage Napkins
- Wrap solid color lunch napkins around the flat surface of your clear cake stand. Add pieces of confetti to it and you instantly have an adorable cake stand.
- Buy bubbles and blow them for your baby. It’s so wonderful at this age how babies can enjoy the simplest of things.
- Create a tiny party play area for the little ones. Lay a blanket in one corner of the room add stuffed animals, picture books, dolls, plastic trucks, or other toys for the children to play with as they arrive.
minimally-messy finger foods are best for babies and toddlers, so consider things like:
- Animal Crackers
- Apple Wedges
- Cheese Cubes
- Mini Cookies
- Juice Boxes
The adults attending your party will probably be as busy as you with their little ones. Consider serving a small sandwiches, a vegetable tray with dip, mini meatballs with a tasty dipping sauce, and cut fruit.