Say it clear now let’s all cheer for Hello Kitty party planning ideas. These wonderful Hello Kitty party planning ideas will turn any rainy day into a sunny, funny day. Did you know Hello Kitty’s favorite word is “friendship” and her favorite food is apple pie. So if you want to laugh and play order your Hello Kitty party supplies today from Birthday Direct. Birthday Direct has a terrific selection of Hello Kitty party supplies, decorations, and favors for your Hello Kitty Party.
Party Decorating Ideas
- Place plush Hello Kitty toys on the party table for the birthday girl and the party guests. Hello Kitty Belt Clips make great party favors.
- Decorate the ceiling, the party room, and doorways with Hello Kitty streamer.
- To make an individual table setting for each child simply open Pink and Bermuda Blue Lunch Napkins and cut them into flower shapes of slightly different sizes. Top these layered flower place mats with a square Bermuda Blue Lunch Plate and finish with a Hello Kitty Lunch Plate.
- Put your Hello Kitty Treat Stand in the center of the table piled high with cupcakes.
Below we have listed several dessert ideas for your Hello Kitty birthday party. You can get really creative and make your own food, or you can keep it simple and order a cake from your local bakery. Remember to have snacks, candy, and yummy drinks for your guests to eat before the birthday cake, cupcakes, and dessert are served.
- Make strawberry cupcakes. Top them with white icing and Hello Kitty Cupcake Rings.
- Hello Kitty loves apple pie, so if you love apple pie, you could make her one as her birthday cake, and place a Hello Kitty candle on top.
- Make pink mac and cheese using regular macaroni and cheese. When you mix in the cheese, add a little red food coloring for a pink color.
- Cut sandwiches into flower shapes with a cookie cutter. You can make PB & J, grilled cheese, cream cheese or any other sandwich.
- Silly Kitty (Hot Potato) - Use a plush Hello Kitty as the potato. Play music and when the music stops, the person holding the kitty gets a sticker and controls the music on the next turn. The last person left holding the kitty gets a sticker and the person who doesn’t have the kitty gets to keep Hello Kitty!
- Pin the Bow on Hello Kitty – Order this great Hello Kitty party game. Let the guests at your party take turns. The person to get the bow closest to the right position on Hello Kitty’s head wins a prize.
- Face Painting: For an easy kitty face, just put a black or pink dot for a nose, and then draw straight lines as whiskers.