The girls will have a hoot playing this silly game during the next sleepover, birthday party, or rainy Saturday afternoon!
You will need:
- Large piece of paper or poster board
- Magic marker
- 8 to 10 bottles of nail polish in different colors
(Click on images to view full size)
1. Draw a large circle on your paper or poster board with your marker.
2. Divide it into 8 sections by drawing a line across to make halves, then quarters, then sixths, and then eighths, like a pie.
3. Place a bottle of nail polish on each section of the “pie”.
4. Play starts with the oldest child, and moves to the left.
5. Place the marker in the center, and give it a spin.
6. Wait for the marker to come to a stop on a color. Paint one fingernail the color in that section.
7. Whoever has the most nails of the same color wins!
This creative twist on the old fashioned spin game is perfect for most any age girl. Everyone gets a sparkling manicure, and a good time is had by all!