Caring is sharing and we want to share these Care Bears party planning ideas with you. Your child will be so excited they will do the Care Bear Countdown until they can have fun with Cheer Bear, Funshine Bear, Grumpy Bear, Oopsy Bear, and Share Bear at their birthday party. Care Bears teach your child the importance of caring for others and sharing their special feelings.Throw a hassle free birthday party for your little care bear with Birthday Direct’s awesome selection of Care Bears party supplies, decorations, and party favors. Everyone at Birthday Direct knows how important this day is for you and your child. Let Birthday Direct help you plan the perfect Care Bears celebration with Care Bears party supplies low discount prices, same day order processing, stellar customer service, and a FREE shipping offer.
These party decorating ideas will help ease the pressure of trying to plan your party. Your Care Bear party will be filled with good feelings and fun, just like the Care Bears themselves.
- To make your party table look like the land of Care-a-Lot, place white feather boas or fluffy poly-fill at the back of your table to resemble clouds
- Attach triangles cut from mimosa crepe streamer to a mimosa lunch plate to make a sun
- Open pink and bermuda blue lunch napkins, and cut into flower shapes for placemats.
- Balance your table by placing a Care Bears Centerpiece on one side and Care Bears Masks and party favors on the other
- Make a 3-Tier Round Treat Tree the focal point using three different colored lunch napkins on each level and place Care Bears Cupcake Picks on each cupcake.
- Edible cake decorations are easy to use and make decorating your Care Bears birthday cake easy and fun.
- Make cupcakes and place Care Bear cupcake picks on them for favors your guests can take home.
- Make Care Bear Jello Jigglers by slipping a gummy bear inside the Jello Jigglers before they set.
- Using a bear shaped cookie cutter, spread honey and peanut butter on bread to make Honey Bear Sandwiches.
- Serve Teddy Grahams to keep with the bear theme of your party.
- Serve Rainbow Goldfish crackers because there are rainbows in the Care Bear pattern, and most almost all children love this snack.
- green grapes
- purple grapes
- Place all fruit in a rainbow shape, marshmallows at the bottom for clouds, and a bowl of sliced bananas for the pot of gold.
Share Bear Game – Materials: a bunch of small gift bags filled with only tissue paper and one with a favor inside the bag. Have the kids sit in a circle and they pass the bag to the person next to them as you play children’s party music. Stop the music after 10 seconds. Everyone opens their bag when the music stops, but only one will have a special favor in it. The kids re-wrap their gift bags as you slip in a favor in another bag. The winning child sits out as the game continues and every child gets a treat. Set up an activity table where the kids can either color or play with clay as the game continues.
Pin a Heart on the Care Bear – Enlarge a coloring book picture of a bear and have enough red heart cut outs for each child. Blindfold each child and have them take turns. Write their name on their heart. Each child gets a party favor for trying. The one who places the heart closest to the bear’s tummy wins a Care Bears party favor.
Hidde n Tr easure Hunt - Hide small toy favors in a large plastic tote bin filled with shipping peanuts. Give each child a chance to dig for a surprise. When they find a toy, allow them to play with it and then watch their friends find toys. Or they can finish coloring at the activity table.