Butterfly themed parties are great for girls of all ages, and gorgeous colors and patterns are the highlight of these Butterfly Party Supplies. Eye-catching tableware, personalized decorations, and coordinating solids will turn your party room into a garden of color and excitement.
- Fold out a pretty patterned table cover, and add matching place mats to create the perfect base for dinnerware and table decor.
- Serve your favorite treats on pretty plates and colorful napkins.
- Make butterfly cutlery holders! Gather two napkins in the middle to make wings, place them side by side, and tie a length of curling ribbon around the middle. Slide a fork or spoon under the ribbon, and set the butterflies at each place setting.
- Farfalle pasta (also known as bow tie pasta) looks just like little butterflies. Make a simple pasta salad by mixing cooked farfalle, Italian salad dressing, cherry tomatoes, and black olives. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Use butterfly or flower-shaped cookie cutters to cut out fruit slices, sandwiches, and more. You can even arrange them on wooden popsicle sticks or skewers to give your snacks some height.
- Let the kids make butterfly bodies by painting wooden clothespins. Glue on googly eyes and antennae made from chenille stems. Then fill plastic snack bags (6.5 x 3.25 inch) with small snacks (grapes, fish crackers, cereal, etc.) and clip them in the middle using the clothespins. Instant butterfly!
- Send guests home with butterfly treat bags filled with candy or favors.
- Make the birthday girl feel extra special with personalized banners, party signs, invitations, and more.
- No helium? No problem! Fill latex balloons with air, tie curling ribbon around the ends, and hang them upside down from the ceiling.
- Make a candy buffet by filling clear containers with your favorite goodies and placing a scoop in each one for easy serving.
- Caterpillar Tag: Have your guests flutter around like butterflies in an open area. The birthday girl is “it” and tries to tag her friends. When someone is tagged, she holds hands with the birthday girl and tries to tag other players. As other players are tagged, the caterpillar gets longer and longer!
- Butterfly Hunt: Using cutouts from your party embellishments, hide butterflies all around the house or the yard. Whoever collects the most butterflies wins!
- Magic Wands: Set out wooden dowels, paint supplies, glitter, and ribbon. Let guests paint and decorate their wands, then tie ribbon streamers to the end.