Celebrate your little girls birthday with her favorite characters from Beauty and the Beast. Belle, along with her enchanted friends, the Beast, Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Chip, and Cogsworth will make your child’s party come to life. Twirl, swirl, and dance into a ballroom of guests beautifully decorated with these classy Beauty and the Beast party planning ideas. Birthday Direct can make all your birthday wishes come true with their wide selection of Beauty and the Beast Party Supplies.
Party Decorating Ideas
Get ready for an enchanted and magical party with these great party decorating ideas.
- Greet your guests at the door and announce their name as they enter. For example, ” Introducing, Princess Simone the Sassy!”
- Centerpiece of the food table can be the rose under the glass.
- Since Belle loves reading, the room could be decorated as a library
- Rose petals on the floor and on the party table are a must to bring the theme together.
- Decorate the table with flowers (roses, preferably) or flower petals, teapots, candleholders, and clocks with googly eyes.
- Belle is an avid reader, so place piles of books around your party area.
- Set the backdrop with the Princess Castle Wall Decorating Kit.
Decorate the food buffet to look like a French market. Place several wooden boxes in a line and inside the boxes place apples, oranges, baguettes, and bananas. Label the boxes with the French names for what’s inside. You can also try a few of these party food ideas listed for your Beauty and the Beast party.
- Use cookie cutters in the shape of stars, flowers and hearts to cut finger sandwiches and cheese slices.
- Serve soup but make sure your guests don’t slobber like Beast!
- Have a tea party and serve tea or strawberry milk in fancy tea cups.
- Mini crescent rolls filled with jam, chocolate or cream cheese can be excellent finger foods.
- Make a fruit tray with strawberry yogurt as a dip.