You can now take a deep breath that you didn’t know you were holding throughout your child’s babyhood and celebrate your accomplishment as a parent.Party in style for your little rebel’s first birthday with these 1st Birthday Rebel Party planning ideas. These party planning ideas will give your wild kiddo that is bursting with personality a very stylish and modern 1st Birthday Party. If you are looking to party punk rock style, Birthday Direct carries a wide selection of 1st Birthday Rebel Party Supplies.
Punk rock baby is the way to go and with our quick and easy tips your 1st Birthday Rebel party will be a blast.
- Stack a solid color lunch plate with the 1st Birthday Rebel Lunch Plate
- Decorate your cake stand by wrapping a lunch napkin around the flat part of the clear cake stand, wrap a crepe streamer around the lunch napkin, and place medallions on top of the crepe streamer.
- Make the birthday boy really stand out by decorating his or her high chair with one of our adorable highchair kits
When planning your child’s 1st birthday party food keep in mind many of the little ones may not have teeth yet or they may not have tried many foods and could choke. Here are some ideas for childs first birthday party:
- Small cupcakes
- Cubes of soft cheese
- Teething cookies(chocolate if you dare!)
- Small sandwiches
- Soft diced vegetables
Party Game Ideas
It is very difficult to get small children to sit still and play any real party games but you can still keep them entertained with these babys 1st birthday party games:
- Nursery Rhymes – Singing some of your child’s favorite nursery rhymes is always a winner.
- Peekaboo – A baby’s favorite!
- Finger Puppets – Make your own, or buy some, finger puppets and put on your own puppet show complete with silly voices!