Sugar and spice and everything nice, that’s what little girls are made of. Your little girl’s first birthday party is a celebration that you will never forget. These 1st Birthday Cupcake Girl party planning ideas are sweet, playful, and adorable. The 1st Birthday Cupcake Girl pattern features a yummy cupcake and vibrant colored polka dots. Birthday Direct has a great selection of 1st Birthday Cupcake Girl tableware, decorations, party favors, and first birthday keepsakes. Shop from home hassle free with their low discount prices and be sure to take advantage of their FREE shipping offer.
Party Decorating Ideas
Your baby girl’s first birthday will be a sweet success when you decorate with our 1st Birthday Cupcake Girl Party planning ideas!
- Layer Cupcake Girl Dinner Plates with Purple Round Lunch Plates and Cupcake Girl Dessert Plates.
- Hang 1st Birthday Girl Dangling Cutouts from the ceiling to direct your guests’ attention to the center of your party table.
- Scatter favors over the table like 1st Birthday Girl Pink Party Blowouts and Pink Polka Dot Soft Balls.
- Decorate any Cupcake Stand using solid colored napkins and packing it with sweet treats and Pink Polka Dot Rubber Duckies
Kepp in mind many of the little ones may not have teeth yet when planning your child’s 1st birthday party. Here are some food ideas that will work for any aged guest.
- Small cupcakes
- Cubes of soft cheese
- Teething cookies(chocolate if you dare!)
- Small sandwiches
- Soft diced vegetables
Party Game Ideas
Getting small children to sit still and play any party game is very difficult but you can still keep them entertained with these 1st birthday party games:
- Nursery Rhymes – Singing some of your child’s favorite nursery rhymes is always a winner.
- Peekaboo – A baby’s favorite!
- Finger Puppets – Make your own, or buy some, finger puppets and put on your own puppet show complete with silly voices!