Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails. That’s what little boys are made of! Your child’s first birthday party is a celebration that you will never forget. Celebrate your precious boy’s 1st birthday with these playful and cute 1st Birthday Cupcake Boy party planning ideas. Birthday Direct has a great selection of 1st Birthday Cupcake Boy tableware, decorations, party favors, and first birthday keepsakes. Be sure to take advantage of Birthday Direct’s FREE shipping offer.
Party Decorating Ideas
Decorate your birthday party room with these great 1st birthday celebration party decorating ideas.
- Stack 1st Birthday Cupcake Boy Dinner and Dessert Plates with Fresh Lime Lunch Plates.
- Fill cups with sweet treats appropriate for your little boy’s 1st birthday.
- Place Blue Polka Dot Soft Balls, presents, party hats, and beanie babies for a fun table-scape.
- Blow up the balloons and hang the dangling cutouts for an amazing background.
When planning your child’s 1st birthday party food keep in mind many of the little ones may not have teeth yet or they may not have tried many foods and could choke. Here are some ideas for childs first birthday party:
- Small cupcakes
- Cubes of soft cheese
- Teething cookies(chocolate if you dare!)
- Small sandwiches
- Soft diced vegetables
Party Game Ideas
It is very difficult to get small children to sit still and play any real party games but you can still keep them entertained with these babys 1st birthday party games:
- Nursery Rhymes – Singing some of your child’s favorite nursery rhymes is always a winner.
- Peekaboo – A baby’s favorite!
- Finger Puppets – Make your own, or buy some, finger puppets and put on your own puppet show complete with silly voices!