Party in style for your little angel’s first birthday with these 1st Birthday Angel Party planning ideas. Your child’s first birthday marks the end of this remarkable year, and the party you throw will create a memory you’ll treasure for a lifetime. The 1st Birthday Angel Party pattern features an argyle and polka dot pattern, in fun colors like pink, silver, and black. In these 1st Birthday Angel Party planning ideas you can mix and match the coordinating tableware, decorations, and favors for a very stylish and modern 1st Birthday Party. So if you’re looking to party in style, Birthday Direct carries these 1st Birthday Angel Party Supplies for your little angel.
Party Decorating Ideas
Give your little punk rock angel a styling, radical party with these awesome party decorating ideas.
- Layer Square Black Lunch Plates, Bright Pink Lunch Plates, and 1st Birthday Angel Dessert Plates for each guest
- Fill cups with snacks and treats and place blowouts and plenty of headbands on the table so each child will have one
- Decorate your cake stand by wrapping a strip of poster board with a Silver Lunch Napkin, placing a Bright Pink Crepe Paper Streamer with a bow of on top, and centering a punk rock baby skull in the middle
- Make the birthday boy or girl really stand out by decorating his or her high chair with one of Birthday Direct’s adorable highchair kits.
- Play some nursery rhymes in the background and maybe have a small ball pit for the babies to play in and some soft toys dotted around
When planning your child’s 1st birthday party food keep in mind many of the little ones may not have teeth yet or they may not have tried many foods and could choke. Here are some ideas for childs first birthday party:
- Small cupcakes
- Cubes of soft cheese
- Teething cookies(chocolate if you dare!)
- Small sandwiches
- Soft diced vegetables
Party Game Ideas
It is very difficult to get small children to sit still and play any real party games but you can still keep them entertained with these babys 1st birthday party games:
- Nursery Rhymes – Singing some of your child’s favorite nursery rhymes is always a winner.
- Peekaboo – A baby’s favorite!
- Finger Puppets – Make your own, or buy some, finger puppets and put on your own puppet show complete with silly voices!